Services for Business
- Business Start-ups
- Accounting & Book Keeping
- Payroll Management
- Statutory Compliances
- Financial Accounts
- Management Accounts
- Tax Planning
- Company Secretarial
- DIGITAL SIGNATURE CERTIFICATE (DSC)
We also offer a range of accounting services, including management accounts; payroll and VAT, to ease your administrative burden and give you the time that you need to get your business off the ground, as well as providing the information you need for decision-making. And once you are up and running, we’ll be there to support you as you take the next steps in growing your business.
Accounting & Book Keeping:
We can relieve you and your staff of an enormous burden by taking care of all your bookkeeping & accounting needs, including the preparation of your annual accounts.
Our first step is to work with you so we can gain a full understanding of your business. We then tailor our approach to your requirements so we can provide exactly the service you need. Besides your core bookkeeping, we can also maintain your statutory records, prepare and audit your company. But perhaps the most important part of this service is the preparation of Management Information Systems reports (MIS) & Budgeting & forecasting on a Monthly basis .These are vital to the continued success of your business. We discuss your requirements with you and provide you with tailored information and constructive advice on a regular basis.
For many businesses, payroll management and staying up to date with ever-changing payroll regulations take up valuable in-house Time and resources that could be better used elsewhere. By using our payroll service, you can be sure that your payroll will be prepared quickly, efficiently and accurately within the deadlines. We’ll produce your payroll at the desired frequency, calculating tax and statutory deductions from your staff, as well as dealing with issues including bonuses, holiday pay, pension deductions, statutory sick pay, statutory maternity pay and other deductions. We’ll also prepare all the statutory forms required by statutory authorities from time to time which includes, EPF, ESIC, LWF, PT, IT (TDS) returns on a monthly, quarterly, half yearly & Yearly basis.
- Incorporation of Pvt Ltd & Public Ltd Companies.
- Import Export Code Registration,SAD Refund Work & Meeting compliances on EPCG & Non EPCG Schmes.
- Partnership Deed Execution along with Deed Registration with Registrar of Firms.
- VAT/Salex Tax, Central Sales Tax (CST) & Karntaka Entry Tax (KTEG) Registrations, Amendments, Return Filings and Assessments.
- Service Tax and Central Excise Registrations, Amendments, Return Filings & Customs Related Matters and Assessments.
- Profession Tax (PT), Provident Fund(PF) ,Employess State Insurance Corp. (ESIC) Registration, Return Filings and Attending to Notices.
- Income Tax Return Filings including PAN & TAN Registrations.
- Quaterly e-TDS return filing with Form 16A & Form 16 Generation & Defaults Corrections etc..
- BBMP Trade License Registration, Renewals & Amendments
- Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) Registration
INDIAN business is required to complete accounts on an annual basis. These accounts are then used to calculate the amount of tax payable, based on profits and other forms of income. These accounts are also important from an individual’s perspective. Not only do they provide you with information about the profitability and stability of your business, they can also help when requesting finance both personally and for the business. We specialize in preparation of financial accounts for small, medium and large sized companies in INDIA.
Good quality management information system is crucial to the successful running of your business, whether you are just starting out, managing growth or preparing to sell. We understand that you need information and advice presented in a straightforward way, to help you make the evidence-based decisions that will best benefit of your business. From bookkeeping to management accounts, benchmarking to budgeting and cash flow management to profit forecasting, we can help. Because you’ll have a fully informed overview of your business, its performance and it’s potential, you’ll have a much clearer vision for your future.
Tax is a complex issue, but whether you enjoy substantial Wealth or have more modest assets, you will share one goal: you would prefer not to pay more tax than you have to.
We recognize that many people could benefit from expert advice to identify strategies and solutions to help them make more of their money. So whether you are a high net worth individual, or one of the nine million people who complete a self assessment income tax return each year, we can offer expert advice on managing your tax affairs in the most cost-effective way.
We’ll tailor our tax planning advice to suit your particular financial circumstances, including issues ranging from income tax to inheritance tax, capital gains tax and the complex residence & domicile tax regime.
Corporation tax represents in the form of Direct & Indirect Taxation is a substantial part of your trading costs. Moreover, the increased reporting obligations, robust investigation policies on the part of the tax authorities, and Harsher penalties for noncompliance mean that an undue amount of your time and resources can be taken up collecting revenue for the Government. We offer a range of services to help you minimize your corporate tax exposure and relieve you of the administrative burden of complying with tax legislation. These include:
- Determining the most tax effective structure for your business
- Taking full advantage of tax opportunities and reliefs
- Achieving the optimum capital or revenue tax treatment
- Reducing tax on disposals and maximizin g relief on Acquisitions
- Making the most of tax opportunities specific to your industry
- Meeting the rigorous demands of compliance including corporation tax self assessment
- Acting on your behalf in discussions with the tax authorities
The last thing you need as a busy business owner is to use up Valuable time and resources making sure you are complying with the Indian Companies Act.
Moreover, with company legislation changing at the rate it does, you need to be sure you are fully aware of how the changes affect you and your fellow directors. We can give you complete peace of mind in this area by carrying out your company secretarial duties for you. Our services include:
- Company formations
- Preparation and filing of statutory returns
- Preparation of all documentation related to minutes and Resolutions
- Maintenance of statutory books
- General advice on company law
DIGITAL SIGNATURE CERTIFICATE (DSC):